Tuesday 3 April 2012

The Hiatus

Hi there again, I know it's been about a million years in blogger days since I last posted about any culinary attempts or even what I've been up to. My excuse is that life happened in the way of this New Year's resolution to keep this food blog alive. School has been a part of it, also getting put on antibiotics for nine months has been a part of it too. Sometimes these things happen, and if I've learned anything (now that I'm also a year older at 26), it's that it's never too late to try topick up where you left off before that bump in the road got in the way. So here are a few photos of some fun things that happened during my blogging hiatus. And I hope and promise to be back here soon with something delicious.

St. Patrick's Day brunch of pancake bacon and caesars. We also made some delicious mimosas with strawberries in them, and the champagne that I got for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment